You can now save waiting time at Punts TMB by booking the date and time. Fill in the following form to book your appointment when and where it suits you.
How to ask for an appointment
Fill in your email address and choose the Punt TMB, the service, the date and time when you want to go. You will receive an email with a code of the appointment. This should be entered when you get to the Punt TMB, to inform that you can be attended.
The appointment is only for the service you have chosen, and only one person per appointment can be attended.
If you have already requested an appointment which is valid, you cannot request another one for the same person. To change the date or time of the appointment, you must first cancel it and then request a new appointment.
How to cancel an appointment
If you cannot attend an appointment, please cancel it. You can do this by entering the email address and booking code at Appointment cancellation. You can also cancel the appointment from the confirmation email.
For what procedures can you ask for an appointment?
Check the virtual office, there are many online procedures available, so you can do them whenever and wherever you like.
If you need face to face assistance, you can request an appointment:
- To exchange travel cards purchased by mistake: if you have bought a ticket or a travel card at the metro sales ticket machines and you realize that it is not the one you needed, we will exchange it for another one of equivalent amount as long as you have not used it.
- To request an invoice: to request an invoice for tickets or passes purchased at vending machines, or from member establishments. Remember that they must be tickets from the integrated fare system TMB's own tickets (we do not offer this service for tickets or travel cards from other operators).
- To purchase large amounts: to pick up an order to buy more than 10 tickets or travel cards or to buy T-escolar travel cards with no minimum amount. You will have to pay for the travel cards on the spot, in cash or by card.
- To collect lost property: to pick up an object you know has been found at your TMB Universitat pick-up point. You can check if the object you lost has been found by using the lost property form or by calling 900 701 149.
- To pay offences: to pay the minimum fee in the event that you do not have the intervention bulletin or a reminder letter. You will need to provide specific details of date, time, place, first name and surnames to identify the file.
- To submit an allegation: to submit allegations in the event that you do not have the intervention bulletin or a reminder letter. You will need to provide specific details of date, time, place, name and surnames and identification document.
- To register to purchase subsidised tickets online: to activate single-parent or large family profile. That profile will allow you to purchase the subsidised travel cards online on the web and from the TMB App.
- To collect rewards: at Punt TMB Universitat.