You are in:
Application for single-parent or large family profile
To process your application:
- You must be of legal age.
- You must attach all the documentation: ID Card, NIE or passport and single parent /large family card.
- All the documentation must be in force.
- All documents and/or images must be fully legible.
How do I request activation of a single-parent or large family profile?
First of all, login to JoTMBé. If you do not have a user profile and you are of legal age, register now at JoTMBé.
With the JoTMBé session started, the profile application form for single-parent or large family will be displayed. Just fill it it and attach the following documents:
- Photograph of valid single-parent or large family card. The family card or that of each member of the family unit who are to use personalised tickets must be attached. Valid cards are single-parent or large family cards issued by the Government of Catalonia or by any other autonomous community.
- ID card (DNI), foreigner ID card (NIE) or passport photos that prove your identity and that of every minor user in your charge.
The format accepted for the attached documents are PDF, PNG, JPG, JPEG, DOC and DOCX. Before you attach the documents, please make sure that the text on the images you are attaching can be easily read.
You can attach a maximum of 10 files with a total maximum size of 40MB. Each file must have a specific name, different from the names of the other files you attach.
Resolution of the application
Within two working days, you will receive an email indicating whether your single-parent or large family profile has been activated or, if it has not been activated, the reason why.
As soon as the single-parent or large family profile has been activated, you will see it in "My profile" at JoTMBé under "Active bonuses". From now on you’ll be able to purchase discounted tickets online from the TMB Tickets website or through the TMB App, though you’ll need to collect them in person from the metro network’s vending machines.
The registration application may be rejected if requirements are not met.
Once the request has been processed, the documents received are deleted from our database.
We may ask you, at any time, to submit the documentation in person at a Punt TMB. If you do not, we may withdraw your right to purchase online the discounted tickets specific to your profile.