You are in:
1. Particulars of the owner of the website www.tmb.cat
Owner: Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA
Tax ID code (CIF): A-08005795
Corporate address: carrer 60, número 21-23, sector A, polígon industrial de la Zona Franca, 08040 Barcelona
Tel: 93 298 70 00
Fax: 93 298 71 80
Registration details: entered on the Barcelona Register of Companies. Volume 146, folio 167, register page number 14201.
2. Particulars of the service owners
Without detriment to the fact that the domain owner is Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, on the same website users are informed that, if appropriate, products and services are purchased from TMB group business entities, all with the same corporate address as the owner of this website, namely:
- Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, providing metro and Montjuïc funicular services.
- Transports de Barcelona, SA, with tax ID number(NIF) A-08016081, entered on the Barcelona Register of Companies, volume 226, sheet 16610, folio 145. Company providing public urban bus, Barcelona Bus Turístic and Tramvia Blau services.
- PROJECTES I SERVEIS DE MOBILITAT, SA, with tax ID number (NIF) A-63645220, entered on the Barcelona Register of Companies, volume 37068, sheet B-297.086, folio 21. Company providing Montjuïc cable car transport services.
Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona, SA, with tax ID number(NIF) A-63645253, entered on the Barcelona Register of Companies, volume 37068, sheet B-297088, folio 29. Company engages in online retail.
La Fundació TMB (Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona), with tax ID number (NIF) G-59053538 and email address email@example.com, is a non-profit organisation, classed as a cultural and welfare charity. Entered on the Foundations Register of the Government of Catalonia with number 2,646. Its mission is to promote, foster and unite activities and actions that, from a cross-cutting perspective, are related to public transport in Barcelona.
Hereinafter ‘TMB group companies’. In the sections or processes deemed necessary or appropriate users will be informed of the TMB group company rendering the service or offering the product.
3. Terms of access to www.tmb.cat
Access to the services offered via the website www.tmb.cat is free and, generally speaking, requires no prior subscription or registration by users, without detriment to the fact that in order to access certain services they may be required to fill in a user registration form. The user name and password are identification elements and enable users to access services: these are personal and non-transferable..
Should the user not agree with the contents of these general terms of navigation, he must leave the website and may not access its contents or avail himself of the services offered.
The user declares that he is over 14 years of age. He also guarantees the truthfulness of the information provided as a consequence of contracting the services that are required in user registration and likewise undertakes to keep said information up to date.
Any connections there may be with other websites, and the use made of them by the user, are subject to these general terms and conditions and any other conditions the aforementioned websites may require. Any other use than that authorised is strictly forbidden.
Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, may, at any time they see fit, modify the configuration of this website, the terms and conditions of the service and its content, and delete it, limit it or suspend or prevent access temporarily or permanently, and must inform the user of such change, whenever circumstances so permit, by publishing it on the website.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the services and/or contents of the website and not to use them for illicit activities or those that constitute a crime or that infringes that established in this legal notice, in the regulation on intellectual or industrial property, or in any other legal ordinance. The use made of the information contained on this website is the sole responsibility of the user.
The user guarantees the authenticity and truthfulness of the details given to Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, by means of the various online forms, and is liable for any inaccuracy or untruthfulness of the information provided.
Likewise, the user undertakes not to enter, transmit or disseminate:
- Content of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature, that constitutes an apologia of terrorism or that constitutes a threat to human rights.
- Content encouraging criminal, degrading, libellous or violent acts or, in general, acts in breach of the law, morality, good manners and public order.
- Information or content that threaten basic rights and public freedoms recognised constitutionally or by international conventions.
- Information to unauthorised third parties regarding user names and passwords. And, should the password be known to a third party, the user undertakes to inform Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, immediately.
- Information or content that constitute a infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights (including, but not limited to patents, brands and copyright), of Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, of any of the TMB group companies or third parties.
- Unauthorised or unsolicited advertising, spam, chain emails, pyramid schemes, etc.
- Data programmes (virus and malware —malicious software—) likely to cause damage to the computer system of the access provider, their suppliers or third party Internet users.
5. Exemption from liability
Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, cannot control the use made by users of the website www.tmb.cat and its content, and therefore is not liable for any damage of whatsoever nature that may derive from illicit, improper, inappropriate or partial use and/or the failure to comply on the part of the user with these terms of access and use, or any other condition made on this website regarding any of its services, without prejudice, in any case, to the legal action that may correspond to Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, or third parties.
Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, cannot guarantee permanent availability and continuity as regards the operation of the website, nor the information, content, software, materials or products included thereon.
Thus, it accepts no liability for damage of any type incurred due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website, its services or the use users may make of it.
In any case, Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, will make every effort to ensure the continued availability of this website.
Likewise, Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, accepts no liability for any errors or deficiencies in security that may occur during the use, by the user, of a non-updated or unsafe version of a browser, or for the activation of user password conservation devices registered in the browser, or for any errors or inaccuracies that may result from improper use or operation.
The user accepts that the website has been created and developed in good faith by Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, with information from internal and external sources and makes it available to users in its current state, even though it may contain inaccuracies or errors. The user, therefore, exonerates Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, of any liability for the reliability, usefulness or false expectations the website may cause when browsing.
Should the user cause any damage to third parties, that user is solely responsible. Likewise, the user shall meet any expenses, costs or, if appropriate, damages that may derive from legal proceedings due to failure to comply with the provisions established herein or in the applicable regulations.
6. Intellectual and industrial property
The entire contents of the website (included but not limited to, databases, images, illustrations, graphs, text files, maps, brands, banners, software and their various font, audio and video codes), and the website itself as a visual presentation, are the property of Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, or their content providers, which have been, in this case, licensed or authorised, and are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property legislation. The compiling (understood to be collection, design, organisation and editing) of the entire contents of the website is the sole property of Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA.
All software used in the use and development of the website is the property of Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, or its software providers and is protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property laws.
It is prohibited for any user, without the express written consent of Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, of the owners of the intellectual property rights or of another property of the contents, to undertake any of the following acts, regarding the website or its contents, including but not limited to:
- a) Any form of public communication, for any procedure, including making it available to the public, in such way that any person may gain access from the site and at any time.
- b) Any form of distribution, including, but not limited to, sale, rental and/or loan.
- c) Any form of direct or indirect, temporary or permanent reproduction by any means and in form of the whole or part of the website or its contents.
- d) Any form of total or partial transformation, including the creation of derived products and/or services.
- e) Any other form of access that includes the forms above or different forms.
- f) Any form, either direct or indirect, of extraction and/or reuse of the whole or a substantial part of the content of any database, and/or the extraction and/or repeated or systematic reuse of its non-substantial parts.
Notwithstanding the above, the user may view freely the website and its contents and download them for personal, non-commercial use, but may not pass them on to third party individuals or entities, either free of charge or for payment.
Consequently, the making available and use of the databases, images, illustrations, graphs, text, audio and video files and software belonging to Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, or their providers, appearing on the website, and any other content, does not imply, in any case, the transfer of ownership or the right of use to the user.
The brands, signs, or logos that appear on the website are the property of Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, or the TMB group companies or have been the object of a licence or assignment by the owner and are duly registered or in the process of being registered. The unauthorised or improper use of these elements is an infringement of the industrial property rights of Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, the TMB group companies or of third party owners..
7. Procedure in the case of illicit action
Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, ensures that the contents of this website are not of a pornographic, xenophobic, discriminatory, racist or a libellous nature and do not incite violence. Likewise, it aims to prevent any circumstance that may be prejudicial to users.
Should any user or third party consider that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the undertaking of any activity on the web pages included or accessible via this website and, in particular, of the infringement of industrial or intellectual property rights, or other rights, he should notify Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, including the following information:
- Personal details of the person making the complaint: name, address, phone number and email address.
- Specification of the alleged illicit activity, stating explicitly the protected content along with its location on the web pages.
- In the case of infringement of rights: personal details of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed or the person authorised to represent them and their signature.
- A solemn declaration by the claimant that the information supplied in the notification is exact and is illicit in terms of the use made of the contents or the undertaking of the activities described.
8. Data protection
The companies TRANSPORTS DE BARCELONA, SA, FERROCARRIL METROPOLITÀ DE BARCELONA, SA, and PROJECTES I SERVEIS DE MOBILITAT, SA, (hereinafter, TMB when referred to together), treat all data supplied by the user in the strictest confidence and undertakes to ensure protection. This protection extends to the collection and use of the information provided over the Internet..
In this respect, TMB guarantee, pursuant to Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on personal data protection (LOPD), that they will handle their customers' data in the strictest confidence, and that the server in which in such data are stored and processed has the necessary security measures to prevent access by unauthorised third parties..
To this effect, TMB also guarantee that they have adopted technical and organisational security measures appropriate for their facilities, systems and files, in compliance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December approving the Regulation developing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on personal data protection (RLOPD). Notwithstanding the foregoing, TMB may provide the competent public authorities with such personal data and any other information in their files when they so request them, in compliance with the legal and regulatory provisions applicable in each case.
Pursuant to the LOPD and the RLOPD, whenever they request personal data from a user processing, TMB will duly inform him of, at least, the identity of the person responsible for such processing, of the purpose for which the data is obtained and the user’s rights. TMB will use user data for the purpose of rendering the services or providing the information requested.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the cases in which TMB respond only to a question or suggestion from the user, without processing or saving his personal data, they will not be required to inform the user of the information referred in the paragraph above.
Users may exercise their right to access, rectify, delete and oppose the use of their data. To do so, they should contact TMB by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post at the TMB corporate address: Carrer 60, número 21-23, sector A, Polígon Industrial de la Zona Franca, 08040 de Barcelona, quoting reference: Exercise of rights under LOPD.
What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your browser (on your PC, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you visit a website, app or platform.
Cookies offer huge advantages in providing information society services, as they make it easier to navigate, and help us to improve the quality of the services we offer our users. Amongst other things, cookies enable information on a user's browsing habits to be stored and recovered, which helps us to know which pages or utilities on a website, app or platform are useful and which not, so we can improve them, and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the device is used, they can also be used to recognise the user.
Types of cookies used on this site
According to the organisation managing them:
- Our own cookies: those we send to a user's device from a device or domain managed by TMB and from which the services requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: sent to the user's device from a device or domain not managed by TMB, but by a third party.
According to the time they are active:
- Session cookies: these are temporary and are in the user's browser until the user leaves the website, app or platform. These cookies make navigation easier.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on the user's device and can be accessed for a period of time established by those responsible for the cookie (this could be minutes or years)..
According to purpose:
- Technical cookies: these enable the user to browse a website, app or platform.
- Personalisation cookies: these enable the user to access a service with predefined general features, such as language, type of browser, etc.
- Analysis cookies: these enable us to quantify the number of users and undertake measurements and statistical analysis of the activity of websites, apps and platforms, and to draw up user browsing profiles to improve services.
TMB's own cookies used on this website are technical and personalization cookies and, at the same time, session or persistent cookies. Pursuant to Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, the aforementioned TMB own cookies do not require the consent of the user.
Third-party cookies used on this website for analysis:
|Issuer||Description of purpose||Links to further information on cookies|
|Generate an anonymous user identifier that enables analysis of user activity for drawing up statistics.||Google Analytics privacy page|
|Enables them to determine whether the users identified himself with his user name and password on Facebook, and to capture Facebook actions on jotmbe.tmb.cat.||Facebook cookies information page|
Options open to users of this website
Users have three options:
- b. Not to click on "Accept" when the warning on cookies appears and carry on browsing the website. In this case, the user is considered to have accepted the installation cookies, but, unlike in the previous case, the message will appear every time you browse this website.
- c. Set their browser to restrict, block or delete installed cookies or prevent them from being installed.
In any case, the user can revoke acceptance of cookies by deleting them from their browser settings.
Users can restrict, block or delete cookies installed on their computers by configuring the options in their browser. If you block the installation of cookies, you may not have access to some of our sections and utilities, or you may even be unable to browse them.
If you use Internet Explorer, you can get information on how to block or delete cookies at: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
If you use Firefox, you can get information on how to block or delete cookies at: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
If you use Chrome, you can get information on how to block or delete cookies at: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
If you use Safari, you can get information on how to block or delete cookies at: https://www.apple.com/privacy/use-of-cookies/
10. Links to third party websites
11. Links to www.tmb.cat
It is strictly forbidden for users to make any alterations to this website that may affect the content, such as links and the like.
Also forbidden are links to the website from web pages or other media, in breach of the law, morality or public order or that damage the good name or image of any of the TMB group companies or any of its emblems.
Links to any of the pages on this website that do not contravene the aforementioned prohibitions must comply with the following:
The user must be aware that he is accessing this website and, furthermore, the URL of the page with which it is linked must appear in his browser.
12. Law and jurisdiction
The general terms and conditions of this legal notice and any other text of a contractual nature on this website shall be interpreted and governed pursuant to Spanish law.
For any dispute deriving from the access to and use of this website and its content and services, and the interpretation and compliance with these general terms and conditions and of any other text of a contractual nature on this website, the parties, waiving expressly any other jurisdiction to which they may have recourse, submit to the jurisdiction and exclusive authority of the courts of the city of Barcelona (Spain).