A statement is a reasoned explanation, justified with supporting documents of why you consider that you were exempt from producing a valid ticket or travel card at the time of the inspection. If you have a query regarding deadlines or the documents you must submit, go to How to lodge a statement.
The first piece of information you will have to provide is your case number. This is at the top of the inspection slip and starts with 20 if the inspection was in the metro or 10 if it took place on a bus.
If you have the letter of notification, you will find the case number on the upper left-hand side. It starts with 20 or 40 if the intervention took place on the metro, and 10 if it took place on the bus.
Basic data protection information
Basic information about data protection:
- Data processing controller: Transports de Barcelona, SA, Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, SA, Projectes i Serveis de Mobilitat, SA, Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona, SL (TMB) and TMB Foundation.
- Purpose of data processing: management and processing your statements.
- Legitimisation of data processing: compliance of a legal obligation.
- Recipients of the data: in order to achieve the aforementioned objective, your personal data may be assigned to third party entities. International transfers of data are not foreseen.
- Rights in respect of the data provided: you have the right to access, rectify, erase, limit their processing, oppose or request the portability of your personal data, as specified in the additional information.
You must fill in the fields marked with an asterisk