This section explains everything you need to know about the new T-mobilitat system. It will also help you to register and guide you on how to manage the system digitally. During the testing stage, some features will not be available and the validity of travel tickets will be restricted. We're working on it!
Make your day to day life easier with T-mobilitat
Discover the advantages of using T-mobilitat
Fast and easy
Save time on ticket purchases and validations with contactless technology. You can now have ‘all in one’ on your mobile, or alternatively use a rechargeable card.
Reliable and sustainable
The new supports are more robust and durable than magnetic stripe transport cards. You also have a guarantee that covers chip defects for the rechargeable card. You will not need to waste any more time exchanging tickets.
You can block your travel card in the event of loss or theft, and recover the balance you had up to that point. Your data will always be safe.
Manage your support
- Check the balance or expiration date of transport tickets.
- Block it in the event of loss or theft, and unblock it if you find it again. Complete this procedure through TMB Tickets or request it from a Punt TMB customer service.
- Request a duplicate card in the event of loss, theft or malfunction. This procedure can only be done in person.
Buy your tickets with ease
- Buy your transport tickets quickly.
- Save your bank details, check your purchase history and request full invoices*.
- Buy travel cards for other people, who can collect them without needing to bring money or a payment card.
- Reduce the need for face-to-face procedures when purchasing subsidized tickets.
*The request for full invoices is not available during the testing stage.
JoTMbé also personalises transport information
- Check out stops and stations on your favourite bus and metro lines.
- Set up service alerts to inform you of planned changes to bus and metro timetables.
- Save your regular locations and journeys to more easily find out how you can reach them.
- Receive information on service disruptions, and recommendations on transport services.