Punts TMB customer service offices
At Punt TMB offices, we want to ensure your maximum comfort and safety. Therefore, you must make an appointment.
If you need face-to-face service, you can go to one of the four Punt TMB offices in the metro network.
you can also use our virtual office, where you can carry out most transactions.
Punt TMB Sagrada Família
- Monday to Friday (except public holidays): from 08:00 to 20:00 h.
- Saturday: from 09:00 to 17:30 h.
- Sunday and public holidays: from 09:00 to 14:00 h. 1 January and 25 December: closed.
Ticket hall of the Sagrada Família station (L2, L5). Access from Carrer de Provença - Carrer de la Marina, after going through the ticket barriers.
Punt TMB Sagrada Família is a pioneer in accessibility:
- it has no architectural barriers,
- it has an induction loop for the deaf and video interpretation in Catalan sign language,
- NaviLens technology and
- tactile paving leading to the Punt TMB office.
To reduce waiting time, you need to make an appointment to do any of the following:
- T-mobilitat procedures – except registration to T-mobilitat. To register to T-mobilitat, you need to go to one of the four T-mobilitat Kiosks on the metro network. Payment only with a bank card. You will need to show your official ID.
- Exchange tickets purchased in error.
- Request an invoice for tickets or season tickets in the integrated fare system purchased at vending machines or in person at affiliated establishments. You can also request a complete invoice for the T-mobilitat tickets.
- Buy T-escolar cards or large numbers of travel cards.
- File allegations against the imposition of a penalty fare on the metro or TMB bus.
- Request the activation of the single-parent or large family profile, which will allow you to buy season tickets via TMB Tickets and TMB App.
- Collect JoTMBé rewards (only at Punt TMB Sagrada Família).
- Collect lost property. The collection of lost objects is an exclusive procedure of the Punt TMB Sagrada Familia.
When you arrive at a Punt TMB by appointment, enter the reservation code in the machine and wait in the red queue.
You do not need to make an appointment to make the following procedures:
- Request an exchange for a travel card that does not work.
- Check whether an object you have lost has been found in TMB facilities.
- Buy subsidised travel cards..
- Request the activation of a subsidised profile for the unemployed, which will allow you, from then on, to buy a subsidised T-usual via TMB Tickets and TMB App.
- Pay penalty fares imposed on the metro or TMB bus.
If you go to a Punt TMB without an appointment, you should join the blue queue. We will attend you in order of arrival.