Let's take care of ourselves, more than ever
By observing the safety measures, you are caring for yourself and us.
At TMB we have established measures to prevent infection on public transport due to the Covid-19 health emergency.
Follow the obligations:
- Plan your journey by consulting the estimated occupanc y levels and avoid rush hours.
- Thanks for wearing a mask. Masks must be worn on board vehicles and in stations, at stops and in corridors.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after touching bars, handrails, and bus and metro steps. Thank you for complying with security measures.
- Whenever you can, spread out along the platform and inside trains and buses.
- Remember to respect places reserved for the disabled and the elderly.
- Wheelchair users and the elderly have priority when using the lifts.
- Applus certification ensures that we correctly apply disinfection, organisation and customer service protocols in the metro and on buses and make public transport a safe place.
- Use disposable paper tissues.
- If you sneeze, cover yourself with your inside elbow.
- If you feel unwell or belong to a risk group, do not use public transport.