Let's take care of ourselves, more than ever
Thanks for wearing a mask.
Masks must be worn on public transport to board vehicles and in stations, at stops and in corridors.
Follow the obligations:
- Plan your journey by consulting the estimated occupanc y levels and avoid rush hours..
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after touching bars, handrails, and bus and metro steps. Thank you for complying with security measures.
- Whenever you can, spread out along the platform and inside trains and buses.
- Remember to respect places reserved for the disabled and the elderly.
- Wheelchair users and the elderly have priority when using the lifts.
- Applus certification ensures that we correctly apply disinfection, organisation and customer service protocols in the metro and on buses and make public transport a safe place.
- Use disposable paper tissues.
- If you sneeze, cover yourself with your inside elbow.
- If you feel unwell or belong to a risk group, do not use public transport.
See the page Public transport measures against Covid-19.