Line 1 metro (Red)
Info not available
- Weekdays (Monday to Thursday): until midnight.
- Fridays and eves of public holidays: until 2.00 am.
- Saturdays: runs all night.
- Sundays and mid-week holidays: until midnight.
- 24 December: until 11.00 pm.
- Saint John's Eve (from 23 to 24 June)
- Festes de Gràcia (from 16 to 17 August)
- Festes de la Mercè (from 20 to 21 and from 23 to 24 September)
- New Year's Eve (from 31 December to 1 January)
The Barcelona metro opens every day at 5.00 am, except on days when it runs all night (and doesn't close). The metro closes at different times, depending on the day. They are as follows:
Other nights when it doesn't close:
Hours for L9 Sud stations Parc Logístic, Mercabarna and Mas Blau: Monday to Sunday from 5.00 am to midnight.
Barcelona's red metro line, Line 1, connects the municipalities of Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Santa Coloma de Gramenet and Badalona. On its way through Barcelona, L1 of the metro, the red line, unites the districts of Sants-Montjuïc, Eixample, Ciutat Vella, Sant Martí and Sant Andreu.