Social media policy
Rules of use
- Please respect others and their opinions.
- Do not write anything which is discriminatory, racist, defamatory, obscene, that violates current legislation, that encourages others to do so or that incites anti-social behaviour.
- Respect people's privacy and reputation.
- Once is enough; don't repeat the same message over and over.
- Make sure your comment is relevant to the subject in hand. This makes communication easier.
Information and customer service
@TMBinfo profile on Twitter
We know how important it is for you to find out the state of service from #metrobcn and #busbcn. Via this account you can find information and customer services from 7 am to 8.00 pm, from Monday to Friday, except holidays.
It provides information on:
- Disruptions on the metro (stoppages longer than 5 min. and partial services).
- Scheduled alterations on #metrobcn and #busbcn due to an event (concerts, football matches, popular festivals, races, etc.) and work on infrastructure.
- New features of the public transport service we operate.
- Recommendations on the proper use of public transport.
We also answer queries and doubts, listen to comments, take note of suggestions and foster opportunities to improve the public transport service we provide.
Conditions governing the use of your photographs
We love your photo and are grateful to you for having shared it with our social media followers. We would linke to ask your permission to use it on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter with one of the following hashtags: #TMB, #metrobcn, #busbcn, #nxbus, #JoTMBé, #BarcelonaBusTurístic, #CatalunyaBusTurístic, #FuniculardeMontjuïc i #TramviaBlau.
How do we select photographs and how do we request permission to repost your photos?
There are two ways of doing this:
- Posting your photos using one of the official hashtags: #TMB, #metrobcn, #busbcn, #nxbus, #JoTMBé, #BarcelonaBusTurístic, #TelefèricdeMontjuïc, #HolaBarcelona, #SayHolaBarcelona, #HolaBarcelonaTravelCard, #CatalunyaBusTurístic, #FuniculardeMontjuïc and #TramviaBlau. If you use these hashtags it means you are giving us permission to publish. We will always credit you as being the author in the accompanying text and/or we will tag you in the photo.
- We select the most impressive photos of Barcelona and its surroundings, as well as of our own and worldwide public transport. If they are not tagged with our official hashtgas we request your express permission to repost them in a comment. If you reply confirming that you want us to repost your photo using the hashtags #OkTMB, #OkHolaBarcelona, #OkBarcelonaBusTurístic, #OkCatalunyaBusTurístic, we will do so and always credit you as the author by means of a mention on your profile.
What happens when you reply to us with a #OkTMB, #OkHolaBarcelona, #OkBarcelonaBusTurístic, #OkCatalunyaBusTurístic hashtag?
By responding to our message with these hashtags, you are also declaring and guaranteeing that:
- You are 18 years old or over.
- You possess the full intellectual and image rights associated with your photo.
- You have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
Our use of your photo as herein described does not infringe the intellectual and image rights of any third party or contravene any law.
What happens if you no longer with us to publish your image?
|Data controller||Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona, Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, Transports de Barcelona, PSM, Fundació TMB, hereinafter TMB carrer 60, número 21-23, Edifici A, Polígon Industrial de la Zona Franca 08008 Barcelona. email@example.com|
|Data Protection Officer||Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona carrer 60, número 21-23, Edifici A, Polígon Industrial de la Zona Franca 08008 Barcelona. firstname.lastname@example.org|
Purpose of processing
To share your photographs on our social media
|Legal basis||Consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting email@example.com|
|Recipients||TMb social media followers|
|People's Rights||You can access your data, ask for them to be rectified or erased, object to them being processed and request the limitation of their use by sending an empail to the data controller at firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the TMB postal address, in both cases stating the reference "Exercise of Personal Data Protection Rights" or by sending your request to the Data Protection Officer|
|Lengh of time data is kept|| |
Data will be kept on our social media unless and until you withdraw your consent.
We remind you that this consent may be withdrawn at any time.
You can submit a complaint addressed to the APDCAT (CA) through the authority's electronic office or by using non-electronic means.