Line 24 bus - Pl. Catalunya / El Carmel
There are no disruptions on this route
- Weekdays: From 05:20 h to 23:00 h.
- Saturdays: From 06:30 h to 23:00 h.
- Sundays and public holidays: From 07:35 h to 23:00 h.
- Weekdays: From 04:45 h to 22:20 h.
- Saturdays: From 06:00 h to 22:20 h.
- Sundays and public holidays: From 07:00 h to 22:20 h.
Route: Route 24 - Barcelona Bus
When heading towards Carmel, the route leaves from Plaça de Catalunya, goes up Passeig de Gràcia and then continues up Carrer Gran de Gràcia as far as Plaça de Lesseps. It continues along Travessera de Dalt until turning off into Carrer de Escorial, Carrer de Camèlies and Carrer de Pau Alsina, from where it heads towards Avinguda de la Mare de Déu de Montserrat and continues to Plaça de Sanllehy. Next, it connects with Carrer de Ramiro de Maeztu and goes along Carretera del Carmel and the whole length of Carrer del Doctor Bové, which is the end of the route.
Going towards Plaza Catalunya, the route is very similar. The difference is that, at Plaça de Lesseps, it diverts along Avinguda de la Riera de Cassoles and continues along Via Augusta as far as Avinguda Diagonal. Finally, it gets back to Passeig de Gràcia descending it as far as Plaça de Catalunya, which is the end of the route.