Line 111 bus - Tibidabo
There are no disruptions on this route
- Weekdays: From 07:00 h to 21:00 h.
- Saturdays: From 07:00 h to 21:00 h.
- Sundays and public holidays: From 09:00 h to 21:00 h.
- Weekdays: From 07:15 h to 21:15 h.
- Saturdays: From 07:15 h to 21:15 h.
- Sundays and public holidays: From 09:15 h to 21:15 h.
Route: line 111 - Barcelona Bus
The 111 is a Bus del Barri neighbourhood bus route covering a small part of the Collserola hills that goes up to the Tibidabo theme park. The route starts at the entrance to the Tibidabo theme park, on the Camí de Vallvidrera al Tibidabo, and then goes down Carretera de Vallvidrera al Tibidabo, which later becomes Carrer de les Alberes. It then turns into Carrer del Mont d’Orsà and reaches the junction with Camí de Santa Creu d’Olorda a Vallvidrera, where the line ends.
The route is very similar on the Tibidabo-bound journey. It goes along Carretera de l’Observatori Fabra and Carretera de Vallvidrera al Tibidabo, going around the Parc del Tibidabo to the start of the line at the theme park entrance.