In 2023, the 2022 ticket fares and the reduction in the prices of the T-4 and all types of T-usual, T-jove and T-70/90 FM/FN are maintained.
T-casual tickets expire on 15 January 2023 and all other tickets purchased during 2022 expire on 31 December 2023 if they do not have a specific expiry date.
Consult all information on the Price reduction on transport fares page.
Prices of the T-grup travel card by zone
A multi-person travel card valid for 70 journeys in 30 consecutive days from the first validation. In the case of one-zone cards, passengers have 75 minutes between the first and last validation when changing lines or mode of transport. This time increases by 15 minutes for each zone. Not valid for Aeroport T1 and Aeroport T2 metro stations on line L9 Sud.
The body that establishes the characteristics of the travel card is the Autoritat del Transport Metropolità (ATM).
Points of sale
- TMB bus and metro automatic vending machines (except for ticket machines at the airport metro stations).
- Website and TMB App (with collection from metro station ticket machines).
- TMB customer service and information centres (Punts TMB).
- Other Integrated Fare System operators (stations).
- Other operators' information centres.