Single urban bus ticket
Buy your ticket or travel card before getting on the bus
You can buy single bus tickets from TMB App itself.
You can also buy other tickets and travel cards to use on the TMB buses, at the bus stops ticket machines, at the metro ticket machines and online at TMB Tickets and TMB App. When you buy online, you can collect your ticket or travel card from the metro network ticket machines.
Purchase and validate single bus tickets with TMB App
With the TMB App, you can buy single bus tickets and validate them within the next 24 hours on the application itself. They are digital tickets stored on your mobile phone and you can validate them directly from the TMB App by scanning the QR code that you will find on TMB buses.
How to purchase a single bus ticket with TMB App:
- Download the TMB App for Android or for iOS.
- Register or log in to JoTMBé.
- Go to Tickets.
- Look for the single bus ticket and click Buy.
- Choose the number of tickets you need (up to a maximum of 5 in a single operation) and click Buy. You can validate single bus tickets for up to 24 hours after you buy it.
- When you have paid for your purchase using a payment card, the tickets purchased will be shown on the My Tickets screen.
- When you get on the bus, look for your single bus ticket on the TMB App, select the option Validate and scan the QR code on the bus. Ticket validated!
If you want to see the single bus ticket that you have validated or you have to show it to the employees when requested, you can find it by accessing the option My tickets.
Once you have validated the single bus ticket, it allows you to make the whole journey to the end of that bus route.
You can validate single bus tickets for up to 24 hours after you buy it. Once this time has elapsed, the tickets expire and cannot be validated or returned. We therefore recommend that you only buy the tickets you need at the time or that you will use within 24 hours.