If you don't have to, don't travel
Follow the recommendations and if it is not essential, #DontTravel #ImStayingAtHome
At TMB we have established measures to prevent infection on public transport due to the Covid-19 health emergency.
Your collaboration following the instructions is essential! #don't-travel
By following the recommendations, we will get through this
- If you don't have to, don't go out. By following the recommendations, we will get through this.
- Thank you for taking care of everyone's health and washing your hands very often.
- Thank you to all users for travelling safely and responsibly.
- Thank you for respecting the safety distance between people. Between 1 and 2 metres.
TMB is also with your while you're at home
We have many ideas to make your stay at home more enjoyable.
- Do you like writing? Maybe you have never tried or maybe you never find time. Now is the time to let your imagination run free. We encourage you to participate in the Short Story Competition (CA).
- Do you like films? On the Subtravelling website, the TMB International Short-film Festival, you will find all the short films from the last edition. If you couldn't see them back then, don't miss out on the opportunity to do so now!
- Your opinion is very important to us. Take part in the international metro and bus survey together with other transport operators around the world.
- Do you know all the projects we organize relating to public transport? If you are interested, take a look at the Innovation and Projects section, and follow the latest news on public transport on TMB News (CA).
- Are you interested in history? Do you like classic cars? On the TMB Foundation website you will find interesting contents such as the classic vehicle catalogue, images and publications. You can also read about our cultural, educational and charity projects.
- Follow us on social media and discover lots more about the underground, bus and tourist transport.
For the young ones
At Learn with Karma, you will find activities for children to entertain themselves and learn while you stay at home.
Together we will go as far as it takes to get back to normal as soon as possible
At TMB we continue to work so that the people who necessarily need to travel, can get around. Metro and bus workers join those who work every day on the streets to guarantee basic services during this health crisis, with the common goal to return to normal daily life as soon as possible.
Watch the video "As far as it takes" on Youtube (CA)