Line 10 Sud metro
Info not available
- Weekdays (Monday to Thursday): until midnight.
- Fridays and eves of public holidays: until 2.00 am.
- Saturdays: runs all night.
- Sundays and mid-week holidays: until midnight.
- 24 December: until 11.00 pm.
- Saint John's Eve (from 23 to 24 June)
- Festes de Gràcia (from 14 to 15 August)
- Festes de la Mercè (from 23 to 24 September and from 25 to 26 September)
- New Year's Eve (from 31 December to 1 January)
The Barcelona metro schedule is from Monday to Sunday from 5:00 to midnight, until further notice.
Information about the usual Barcelona Metro operating hours.
The Barcelona metro opens every day at 5.00 am, except on days when it runs all night (and doesn't close). The metro closes at different times, depending on the day. They are as follows:
Other nights when it doesn't close:
Hours for L9 Sud stations Parc Logístic, Mercabarna and Mas Blau: Monday to Sunday from 5.00 am to midnight.
|Zona Franca||Accessibility||Add to favourites|
|Foc||Accessibility||Add to favourites|
|Foneria||Accessibility||Add to favourites|
|Ciutat de la Justícia||Accessibility||Add to favourites|
|Provençana||Accessibility||Add to favourites|
|Can Tries | Gornal||L9 S||Accessibility||Add to favourites|
|Torrassa||L1 L9 S||Accessibility||Add to favourites|
|Collblanc||L5 L9 S||Accessibility||Add to favourites|
Line 10 Sud, the southern section of Barcelona's light blue metro line, connects the municipalities of Barcelona and L’Hospitalet del Llobregat, passing through the districts of Marina, Santa Eulàlia, La Torrassa and Collblanc.