Line 10 Nord metro
Info not available
- Weekdays (Monday to Thursday): until midnight.
- Fridays and eves of public holidays: until 2.00 am.
- Saturdays: runs all night.
- Sundays and mid-week holidays: until midnight.
- 24 December: until 11.00 pm.
- Saint John's Eve (from 23 to 24 June)
- Festes de Gràcia (from 14 to 15 August)
- Festes de la Mercè (from 23 to 24 September)
- New Year's Eve (from 31 December to 1 January)
The Barcelona metro opens every day at 5.00 am, except on days when it runs all night (and doesn't close). The metro closes at different times, depending on the day. They are as follows:
Other nights when it doesn't close:
Hours for L9 Sud stations Parc Logístic, Mercabarna and Mas Blau: Monday to Sunday from 5.00 am to midnight.
|La Sagrera||L1 L5 L9 N||Accessibility||Add to favourites|
|Onze de Setembre||L9 N||Accessibility||Add to favourites|
|Bon Pastor||L9 N||Accessibility||Add to favourites|
|Llefià||Accessibility||Add to favourites|
|La Salut||Accessibility||Add to favourites|
|Gorg||L2||Accessibility||Add to favourites|
Line 10 Nord, the northern section of the light blue line of the Barcelona metro, connects the municipalities of Barcelona, Santa Coloma de Gramenet and Badalona.