Awards and acknowledgements
- SAP Award for business innovation.
- Acknowledgement from the ECOM Foundation for TMB's track record on inclusivity, in recognition of their policies for equal opportunities in the workplace and for the disabled.
- Dirigentes Award in the institutional category.
- Ignasi Fina Award for Occupational Health presented to Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, S.A.
- Award for accessibility of the transport network from the Catalan Association for the Blind and Partially Sighted (ACCDV).
- Award for accessibility from the Catalan Association for the Visually Disabled B1 + B2 + B3.
- Dedalo Minosse international architecture award, for the refurbishment of Drassanes and Sant Andreu stations.
- Award from the Internal Communication and Corporate Identity Observatory, for best practices in the area of internal communication and internal corporate social responsibility.
- Corresponsables Award in the category for public administrations and bodies.
- Acknowledgement from the Sant Jordi Amputee's Association, at the Forum on Functional Diversity, for the application of the principle of universal access to all forms of public transport.
- Finalist in the customer focus category of the second edition of the Telefónica Ability Awards.
- Award for Best Communication Plan from the Association of Catalan Journalists, for the "Tria la teva causa" (Choose your cause) 2011 campaign.
- Award from the Internal Communication and Corporate Identity Observatory, in the innovation category, for the documentary "Metropolità".
- The Cermi.es award for accessibility for the TMB website.
- Ignasi Fina Award for Occupational Health, presented to Ferrocarril Metropolità de Barcelona, S.A. by the Barcelona City Council Occupational Health Advisory Council, for the Programme on workplace accidents related to psychoactive substances.
- Bronze award in the business transformation category of the SAP QUALITY AWARDS.
- 2014 ACAPPS Federation award, from the Federation of Catalan Associations of Parents and the Deaf, for accessibility of the transport network.
- The Bonaplata Award, presented to the TMB Foundation for its work with the Association of the Catalan Museum of Science, Technology and Industrial Archaeology (AMCTAIC).
- Socially responsible company award from the publishing company Fundación Media Responsable.
- 2015 bronze award from the Catalan Association for Primary Immunodeficiencies (ACADIP), for the “Mou-te contra les malalties minoritàries” (Get moving against rare diseases) campaign, TMB's charitable cause in 2014.
University of Barcelona Institute of Education Sciences (ICE) Seal of Quality, for activities developed as part of the TMB Education project.
Certificate of workplace health promotion good practices, awarded by the National Health and Safety Institute (INSHT) in collaboration with the European Network for Workplace Health Promotion (ENWHP).