Tour of vintage buses
Historic vehicles will visit neighbourhoods and cities to raise awareness of the heritage of transport.
Urban buses and their operating routes are linked to historical and emotional memory, to the daily lives of millions of people and to the mobility and connectivity of local areas.
The Foundation’s vintage buses will be visiting Barcelona districts and metropolitan municipalities in 2022 which are connected by the TMB bus network.
Vintage buses will be present at annual festivals and special days, with members of the public able to hop on board for short trips around the local area.
Programme for the Tour of the Vintage Bus Collection
You can get to know the TMB Foundation’s vintage bus collection at the following places
Àrea Metropolitana de Barcelona
- Cornellà de Llobregat: Saturday, 30 April, from 10 am to 2 pm
- Sant Just Desvern, Sunday, 8 May, from 10 a to 2 pm
- El Prat de Llobregat, plaça Catalunya: Saturday, 14 May, from 10 am to 2 pm
- Montcada i Reixac, camí de la Fontfreda: Saturday, 4 June, from 10 am to 2 pm
- L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, La Florida neighborhood: Saturday, 2 July, from 10 am to 2 pm
- Gràcia, Jardinets de Gràcia: Saturday, 28 May, from 10 am to 2 pm
- Sant Martí, plaça de La Palmera: Saturday, 18 June, from 10 am to 2 pm
- Horta-Guinardó, carrer Tajo: Saturday, 10 de September, from 10.00 am to 1.30 pm
- Sants, carrer de Sants: Saturday, 17 de September, from 10.00 am to 1.30 pm
- Sarrià-Sant Gervasi
- Les Corts
Other locations and events
- Sant Jordi 2022: Period book-trucks, at Jardinets de Gràcia and Passeig Lluís Companys (Arc de Triomf) in Barcelona.
- 11 June: Classic Bus Exhibition, Avda. Marina Cristina, from 16 am to 21.30 pm.
- 24 September: La Mercè 2022, parade from carrer Pelai to Pl. de Sant Jaume, at 6 pm.