Find out about the service, buy tickets and do your paperwork faster.
You can have all the information you need on public transport and buy your tickets thanks to TMB App. It's free and available for Android and iOS in six languages.
Download it now and get all the advantages it offers!
Quick, easy access to information for your journeys on public transport
- Bus and metro information: find out about bus and metro lines, stops and stations, connections, entrances, timetables, service alterations, waiting times and the accessibility of the lines that interest you.
- Journey planner: offers you the best route by public transport including options with all operators. It gives information on the journey and the duration, and shows you on the map. When you use it you can activate the browser to let you know that you have arrived at your destination. It also shows you the public transport closest to your location.
- iBus Next Bus - iMetro Next Metro: are two tools that give the estimated arrival time of the next buses and metros, respectively, and their level of occupancy. iBus also offers information alerts at stops to let you know when the bus is arriving.
- Ticket sales: buy tickets in the app and collect them from vending machines in the metro and bus networks. You can also buy single bus tickets and validate them in the same app once on board. Save your purchase history and invoices and carry out other procedures.
- Personalise with JoTMBé user: save your favourite lines and stops, as well as your usual routes and places. Choose the notifications you want to receive to keep you informed of changes and updates on the bus and metro service. Plus, find out about the JoTMBé points programme and earn points by customising and using the app.
- Customer service: access our customer service channels, carry out procedures through the virtual office, make an appointment at a Punt TMB office and see our FAQ.
Buy online with the TMB App
You can buy tickets and travel cards more quickly and conveniently through the TMB App. Download the application and you will be able to purchase the ticket or travel card you need. Let us explain what you have to do on Purchase tickets online page.
JoTMBé loyalty program
Through small daily actions, you will accumulate points that will allow you to level up:
- Register as a JoTMBé user.
- Installing TMB App.
- Buying tickets online.
- Taking part in TMB surveys.
The higher your level, the better the benefits and advantages you will enjoy.ites, places, journeys and service alerts in the personal area of JoTMBé
Let us explain what you have to do on Loyalty program page of TMBé.
Service at a glance
If you use the widgets on your desktop, you can see at glance the due times of your favourite bus lines, service status and do quick searches of the best way to get from A to B.
To add widgets, search in the widgets menu on your device (desktop management or control panel) once you’ve installed the app.
Widgets have different features depending in the operating system (Android or iOS).
- Journey planner widget: direct journey search on public transport for saved places and journeys in both Android and iOS.
- Service status widget: this shows directly all your favourite bus and metro lines and their service status in Android and iOS.
- iBus widget: get bus due times at all your favourites stops in Android. However, in iOS, it shows due times only at that main stop you selected the first time when managing your favourites.
TMB App Accessitililty
- Optimised voice browsing throughout the app.
- Journey Planner tool browser with voice reader for aural guidance during journey stages to destination.
- Optimised design to aid viewing of the app by visually impaired users.
- iBus alerts at stops, indication location of the bus on arrival at the stop, with driver warning service specific to such users.
- Optimised browsing to enhance the experience of users of screen readers (Voice Over/Talk Back).
- Continuous review and improvement of functions and browsing.