An app on bus and metro services, with information on service status and customer service channels.
You can have all the information you need on public transport and service status to hand thanks to TMB App. It's free and available for iOS and iOS.
Quick, easy access to information for your journeys on public transport
- Access all TMB information quickly and easily: look up routes, nearest public transport, bus due times, operating hours, maps, alerts and everything you need to know for your journeys.
- Save your favourite transport, places and routes to stay informed and speed up your searches from the main screens or using the widgets available on your mobile device.
- See you favourites when you log into the TMB website or your JoTMBé account.
- Intuitive accessible browsing thanks to Android and iOS operating system design standards.
- Automatic language setting according to the language you use on your device.If you prefer, you can also select your preference from the settings section.
- Set the home screen with the view you use most or a simple start, for those less familiar with new technology.
- Select the alerts you want to receive to stay informed of disruptions to bus and metro services, developments in public and exclusive promotions of leisure and cultural activities in Barcelona.
- Contact the Customer services section for online procedures and queries.
- Direct access to the main app functions with 3D Touch technology in iOS version.
Buy online with the TMB App
You can now buy tickets and travel cards more quickly and conveniently through the TMB App. Download the application and you will be able to purchase the ticket or travel card you need. Let us explain what you have to do on Buy online with the TMB App page.
JoTMBé loyalty program
What we offer to active users is a whole world of benefits and exclusive prizes:
- Become a user.
- Acumulate points by performing everyday actions.
- Go up a level by acumulating points.
- Earn prizes and rewards according to your level.
Let us explain what you have to do on Loyalty program page of TMBé.
Service at a glance
If you use the widgets on your desktop, you can see at glance the due times of your favourite bus lines, service status and do quick searches of the best way to get from A to B.
To add widgets, search in the widgets menu on your device (desktop management or control panel) once you’ve installed the app.
Widgets have different features depending in the operating system (Android or iOS).
- Journey planner widget: direct journey search on public transport for saved places and journeys in both Android and iOS.
- Service status widget: this shows directly all your favourite bus and metro lines and their service status in Android and iOS.
- iBus widget: get bus due times at all your favourites stops in Android. However, in iOS, it shows due times only at that main stop you selected the first time when managing your favourites.