An app on bus and metro services, with information on service status and customer service channels.
You can have all the information you need on public transport and service status to hand thanks to TMB App. It's free and available for iOS and Android.
Get info on your bus and metro lines in real time
- You can personalise the app and get the information of most interest to you, through your JoTMBé Club account: favourite lines, service alerts, general bus and metro information, journey planning, customer services...
- You can access in real time service alerts on your favourite bus and metro lines and, if you want, you can receive notification of disruptions via email.
- Using iBus, you can find out in real time when the next bus is due.
- In the Customer Services section you can send us queries via Twitter or email or you can call us.
Marking your location and where you want to go is easy!
- With Going to you can search routes by current location, place of interest, means of transport and location on the map. In advanced searches, you can mark the type of transport you want to use and the day and time.
- Using Where am I? you can plan your journeys and find out the nearest means of transport, and georeferencing will do the rest.
You can personalise the app and get the information of most interest to you. How?:
- The lines you marked to get information when you registered are shown in "My lines". You can register from this section or on starting up the app.
- You can add your favourite bus and metro lines and bus stops using the + icon in "My lines". Select a bus or metro line to add using the star symbol next to it. If you want to add a bus stop, go into the line, then to ‘stops’, select your stop and mark the star at the top of the screen.
- You can stop receiving information on the line or stop at any time, using the + icon and unmarking the star that appears next to each line or stop.
- You can give names to the stops you save in favourites. To personalise a stop name, mark it as a favourite on the star and a text box appears to edit the name. If you want to change the name of favourite you've already saved, use the edit pencil that appears when you keep pressing on the stop.
- The app synchronises your favourites with those on JoTMBé, so that if there is an incident on a bus or metro line you have marked in the app that you had not selected when you registered with JoTMBé Club, you will receive an email notifying you so that you can plan your journeys in good time.
Through the "metro" section, you can access the service status for bus and metro lines you marked as favourites.
You'll get information an all your lines in real time. The indicators used are:
- For bus: "service advisory", "bus route diversion" and "stops affected".
- For metro: "service halted", "service altered: operation or stations" and "normal service".
In addition, you can receive push messages on disruptions due to events and recommended transport if you have activated notifications. To activate or deactivate them, go to "Other", "Settings", and mark or unmark the "Notifications" option.
Launch the app from your smartwatch too
The app is compatible with Apple and Android smartwatches. See when your bus is due just by looking at your wrist, whether it's one of your favourite stops or just the nearest one.