Save time on your journeys with iBus
TMB iBus is a free service* that we offer so that you can find out how long the bus will take to get to your stop on your mobile or on the Internet in real time.
- By SMS to your mobile: send your bus stop code (4 figures) + the bus number to 217412 and you’ll get an SMS telling you when the next two buses are due at your stop (e.g.: Time (space) stop_code (space) number_line).
- By Internet to your mobile: from your phone find out when your bus is due via the app www.tmb.cat/ibus.html or the web page www.tmb.cat/mobile for mobiles.
- QR code: QR codes are labels, in this case stuck on bus stops, that contain data (two-dimensional barcodes) and that can be read by camera phones. This automatically opens a browser page containing information on the buses that stop at that stop, when the next ones are due and any service disruptions.
- On our website: just log on to TMB and use the app.
* TMB iBus is free, but your phone operator may charge you for the use of infrastructure