The TMB Alertes system notifies you of any scheduled disruptions to the TMB metro and bus lines you normally use. By creating alerts, you will receive notices by email that will let you know ahead of time about scheduled disruptions for the lines and days you’ve selected.
To enjoy the advantages of this information system you must be a member of the JoTMBé Club (registration is free):
- Once you have registered, enter with your JoTMBé username.
- Select your regular bus or bus line.
- Select the days you travel and create your alert.
- Travel easy knowing that you’ll receive warning of any planned disruptions.
How does it work?
- With this system you can create personalised alerts, that is, you can create an alert for a bus line and one day a week, or an alert for a metro line for every day of the week.
- If you want to receive information on a TMB bus or metro line all week, mark all seven days.
- If, on the other hand, what you need is alerts for more than one bus or metro line, you should create separate alerts for each line.
- If no alterations are programmed on the selected bus or metro line on the days marked, you will not receive any alerts.
- You will also be informed of general disruptions that may affect your mobility in the city.