Filming for students
If you are a student and you would like to do film or photo shoot in the metro or on board a bus (or on other TMB premises), you must follow regulations and fill in an application form, which you can get right here.
Amongst other things, the regulations establish how far in advance you must apply, the times and maximum periods in which shoots can take place and also give technical instructions and guidelines on content. Also, note where is says that a letter is required from the school certifying that the shoot is a task that students are required to undertake, as this is essential.
Regulations for filming by students
- To obtain authorisation to shoot, complete the form below and send it, along with a certificate from your school to email@example.com. This documentation must meet the requirements detailed below.
- All fields on the form are required.
- All the information you provide must be exact and all fields must be completed.
- It is essential that, along with the form, you send a certificate stamped and signed by the school, institute or faculty stating that the shoot is to be done by students of that school for academic purposes.
- The documents received must be approved before authorisation is granted. Only documents that meet the requirements will be approved.
- Bear in mind that once your application is approved, you must wait a month before you can shoot; so you should submit your application in plenty of time.
- Filming by students takes place from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays) from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm only.
- Permit-holders are entitled to shoot for two hours on the date, at the station and during the period designated.
- The film crew (technicians and performers or journalists) shall consist of a maximum of four people. All four should be named on the application.
- Spotlights, tripods and boom mikes may not be used in hours of service, nor any other equipment likely to cause a nuisance to passengers.
- Scenes simulating criminal activity (robberies, fights, etc.) are forbidden.
Click on the link below to download the application form in PDF format:
*Don’t forget to send the signed and stamped certificate along with your completed application form.
*All fields on the form are required.