Filming for students
If you are a student and you would like to do film or photo shoot in the metro or on board a bus (or on other TMB premises), you must follow regulations and fill in an application form, which you can get right here.
Amongst other things, the regulations establish how far in advance you must apply, the times and maximum periods in which shoots can take place and also give technical instructions and guidelines on content. Also, note where is says that a letter is required from the school certifying that the shoot is a task that students are required to undertake, as this is essential.
Regulations for student film shoots
- Student film shoots can only take place on Mondays to Thursdays excluding public holidays, between 10:00 and 17:00.
- The permit gives the right to two hours of filming on the date and at the station and time assigned.
- Filming takes place in stations outside the city center and never in stations where different lines interconnect.
- To obtain a permit for a film shoot, you need to send the application form that you will find below and a certificate from your education center to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is compulsory that all of the fields on the application form are completed and that the film shoot fulfils all of the requirements detailed in this list.
- It is essential that you attach the certificate from your school, high school or faculty to your filming application confirming that it is a film shoot being carried out by students of the center for academic purposes. The certificate must be duly signed and stamped by the center.
- Once TMB receives the application form and the center's certificate, it will study them and grant the request if appropriate.
- Once permission is approved, a period of one month will pass before you can start filming; therefore, submit your application in advance.
- The film crew (including the technical team and artistic or journalistic team) cannot consist of more than four people. All of these people must be duly detailed on the application form.
- No spotlights, tripods or sound booms are allowed nor any piece of equipment that could get in the way of metro users.
- You will need to provide the script, storyboard or an explanation of the detail of the action you wish to record. Filming scenes that depict anti-social behaviour is not allowed.