Filming for students
If you are a student and you would like to do film or photo shoot in the metro or on board a bus (or on other TMB premises), you must follow regulations and fill in an application form, which you can get right here.
Amongst other things, the regulations establish how far in advance you must apply, the times and maximum periods in which shoots can take place and also give technical instructions and guidelines on content. Also, note where is says that a letter is required from the school certifying that the shoot is a task that students are required to undertake, as this is essential.
Regulations for filming by students
- To obtain authorisation to shoot, all required documentation should be sent at least one month in advance.
- The most important requirement is a letter from school, institute or faculty stating that the shoot is to be done by students of that school for academic purposes.
- Once you have this certificate, fill in the shoot application form, which can be downloaded from this section or requested via email.
- Shoots by students take place from Monday to Thursday, from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- Permit-holders are entitled to shoot for three hours on the date and during the period designated.
- The film crew (technicians and performers or journalists) shall consist of a maximum of 4 people.
- Spotlights, tripods and boom mikes may not be used in hours of service, nor any other equipment likely to cause a nuisance to passengers.
- Scenes simulating criminal activity (robberies, fights, etc.) are forbidden.