The alert system informs you of any disruptions expected on bus routes and stops and the metro service in real time.
Alerts can be received by mail and on your mobile.
To receive notifications on your mobile
- Install version 8.0 or a superior version of TMB App and log in with your JoTMBé user code.
- Activate notifications by mobile of is the Notifications Management option of settings.
- Configure the alerts of each favourite. By defect, the lines, stations and stops you have stored in your favourites do not have any alert activated. To activate them, use the Edit the favourite option of each line, station or stop.
- Personalize metro alerts to receive them only on the dates and time slots that interest you.
- Activate alerts of lines, stations and stops which you add to your favourites for the first time, with the Edit the favourite option.
You can deactivate receiving alerts whenever you want, simply by deselecting the option "Configuration of alerts". The personalization of each favourite is stored for when you want to return receiving notifications.
Learn about TMB App.