Validation with QR code
Buy and validate single bus tickets in TMB App
You can buy single bus tickets and validate them in TMB App within 24 hours of purchase. These are digital tickets that you carry on your mobile phone and validate them directly via the QR code on board TMB buses.
How to buy a single bus ticket in TMB App:
- Download the TMB App for Android or for iOS.
- Register or log in to JoTMBé.
- Go to Tickets.
- Look for the single bus ticket and click Buy.
- Choose the number of tickets you need (up to a maximum of 5 in a single operation) and click Buy. You can validate single bus tickets for up to 24 hours after you buy it.
- When you have paid for your purchase using a payment card, the tickets purchased will be shown on the My Tickets screen.
- When you get on the bus, look for your single bus ticket on the TMB App, select the option Validate and scan the QR code on the bus. Ticket validated!
More information of interest
If you want to see the validated TMB single bus ticket, or if you are required to show it to a member of staff, you can find it in "My tickets" in TMB App.
You can validate single bus tickets for up to 24 hours after you buy it. Once this time has elapsed, the tickets expire and cannot be validated or returned. We therefore recommend that you only buy the tickets you need at the time or that you will use within 24 hours.
Once you have validated your single bus ticket, you can make the entire journey to the end of the line.
Download TMB App now and get all the advantages it offers!
Available also at Huawei AppGallery