Metro Network Operations
ISO 9001 for activities in:
Providing the passenger transport service throughout the Barcelona metro network, including the outline of the transport offer, incident management, passenger information and safety management.
- Conventional lines: L1, L2, L3, L4 and L5
- Automated lines: L9N, L9S, L10 and L11
- Network support service:
- Metro Control Centre
- Safety and Civil Defence
- Production Engineering
- Passenger Information Centre
UNE 13816 for activities in:
Providing the passenger transport service on the metro network:
Metro Maintenance and Projects Area
- Infrastructure Maintenance Services: track system, catenary and high voltage facility maintenance, maintenance and cleaning of Barcelona metro facilities and trains and maintenance of singular transport modes managed by TMB (funicular, Tramvia Blau and cable car).
- Superstructure Maintenance Services: maintenance of railway signalling and communication systems, ticket validation and vending systems in stations and electromechanical and low voltage systems in the Barcelona metro network.
- Rolling Stock Maintenance Service: maintenance and design of all train series in the Barcelona metro network.
- Design Service: management and coordination of design and development projects for the extension and improvement of infrastructures and superstructures in the Barcelona metro network.