TMB tourist transport is launching a new website
You can now consult online the new website of the Barcelona Bus Turístic, the Montjüic cable car and the Catalunya Bus Turístic.
Barcelona is one of the main European city destinations. With its historic, cultural, social wealth and heritage, it needs direct and detailed explanations, with active contents that transmit activity and movement.
Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona has renewed the tourist transport websites: The Montjüic cable car, managed by TMB; The Barcelona Bus Turístic, a joint initiative of TMB and Turisme de Barcelona: and the Catalunya Bus Turístic, partly owned by TMB. The new design, which has been standardized in all three websites, has followed this line. It is now updated and more attractive.
The final result of this renovation is the construction of three attractive, inclusive and plural tourist information areas of the city. The graphic and textual contents explain the benefits of discovering the city through TMB tourist services. They also transmit the pleasure of visiting Barcelona and some of the local landmarks near the city, without having to worry about a thing. The new websites provide users with faster, more convenient and intuitive browsing from any device, plus detailed information on places and easy, direct access when purchasing tickets.
The websites of each tourist transport aims to be a guide for all visitors to the city, and also to achieve natural optimization with improved quality, through valuable information for all those traveling to Barcelona.
For the Barcelona Bus Turístic, it is one more aspect in renovating its image, as a new design of vehicles was introduced in January 2017, and in May 2017, a new mobile app was launched.
How to access the TMB tourist transport websites and in which languages
You will still find the Barcelona Bus Turístic, the Mongjüic cable car and the Catalunya Bus Turístic in the same domains and in different languages:
- Barcelona Bus Turístic (in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian and German): www.barcelonabusturistic.cat
- Telefèric de Montjuïc (in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian and German): www.telefericdemontjuic.cat
- Catalunya Bus Turístic (in Catalan, Spanish and English): http://www.catalunyabusturistic.com
What you will find in the new tourist transport websites
- Practical information on the service (routes, times, frequency, prices, discounts, etc.).
- Information on interesting tourist sites of Barcelona and Catalonia covered by the services. Images and descriptions have been designed for each point of interest, in order to transmit sensations and to motivate people to visit them.
- Advice from Barcelona citizens: at each point of interest, the user will find useful information from the viewpoint of Barcelona citizens, which goes beyond the traditional tourist explanation.
- Direct link to ticket purchasing at our digital store.
- Direct links with social network profiles of each transport, where you will find further information. You can also make any contribution you wish with the hashtags #BarcelonaBusTurístic, #telefèricdeMontjuïc and #CatalunyaBusTurístic.
- Customer service support and contact form.