On 20 September changes will be implemented to bus services in the Montjuïc area
- Creation of the new bus number 150 (Pl. Espanya - Castell Montjuïc). This new bus takes a straight route along Av. de l'Estadi and Av. Miramar to Montjuïc Castle.
- Extension of line 13 (Mercat Sant Antoni - Parc Montjuïc). This route extends to the Olympic Stadium and meets up there with the 150 and the number 55.
- Modification of the number 50 route (Trinitat Nova - Collblanc). The number 50 will no longer run on Montjuïc and will now go along Creu Coberta and Sants streets to Collblanc.
- Number 61 (Poble Sec - Parc Montjuïc): as of 12 September
- Number 193 (Pl. Espanya - Castell Montjuïc): as of 20 September
- Montjuïc funicular (from Paral·lel metro station, L2 and L3)
- Number 55 bus (from stops on Sepúlveda and Lleida streets and from the city centre)
- New bus number 150
Download route map for public transport on Montjuïc in PDF (CA)
See press release on the reorganisation of public transport on Montjuïc